Experience 5 star luxury hotel services at Park Hyatt Sanya
Designed to resemble a private mansion by the sea, Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay occupies an exclusive private inlet, minutes away from Sanya's famous Yalong Bay. As with all Park Hyatt properties, service is of a premium standard—warm, discreet, attentive, intuitive and tailored to guests’ individual needs—to ensure every moment of your Sanya holiday is a special one.
Furthermore, each of the 17 Park Villas has its own dedicated butler catering to guests’ every feasible need, whether arranging a barbecue in the garden; a private swimming lesson for the kids; a tea ceremony; or a trip to the fish market at dawn.
Our dining venues—namely Dining Room, Cellar, Pool House, Pool Bar, Library, Terrace and Tea House—offer a range of authentic Chinese and Western dishes incorporating ingredients of the highest quality, sourced locally wherever possible. The dining venues are all wholly flexible and available for guests to use however they wish, as relaxed and freely as they might do at home.
Whether your idea of relaxation is leisurely or energetic, there are myriad activity options available for you at Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort. Five separate pools are available to suit all types of swimmers, while at Camp Hyatt, kids and young adults will be both entertained and educated. Water sports enthusiasts will be thrilled with Baifu (Fortune) Bay—a private inlet right next to Sunny Bay—cited as offering the best dive conditions in China, as well as being an ideal spot for snorkelling, boating and kayaking. Meanwhile, at the Spa, you can indulge in a treatment; work out in the Fitness Centre; take a class in the yoga studio; or cool off in the outdoor infinity pool.
With a focus on local culture as well as sea and environmental education, organised activities include hiking; golfing; cooking classes; and stargazing; along with tours to nearby attractions such as Butterfly Valley, Nanshan Temple, Yazhou Ancient City and the Ganzaling Nature Reserve.
- Located on a private, secluded inlet, minutes from Yalong Bay
- Over one kilometre of private white-sand beach
- 207 spacious guestrooms measuring 62–240 square metres (667-2,583 sq ft), including 25 Park Suites, 1 Chairman's Suite and 17 Park Villas
- Uninterrupted views of the South China Sea from the majority of guestrooms
- Oversized soaking tubs, large rain-shower rooms and twin vanities
- Myriad drinking and dining venues offering a range of authentic Chinese and Western dishes
- A number of residential-style event venues spanning 42–335 square metres (452–3,606 sq ft), blessed with natural light, outdoor terraces and the latest audiovisual equipment and lighting
- Five swimming pools including a 130-metre outdoor pool; a 25-metre indoor pool; a children pool; a family pool; and a pool within the Spa
- Water activities at private Baifu (Fortune) Bay, cited as offering the best dive conditions in China
- Convenient access to Yalong Bay Golf Club and Sun Valley Golf Club
- Camp Hyatt offering entertaining and educational eco-activities
Map & Directions
Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort is located on a private inlet named Sunny Bay, a mere five-kilometre drive from popular Yalong Bay. The resort is a 40km / 40 minute drive from Sanya Phoenix International Airport.
Driving directions from Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Follow signs towards Fenghuang Road.
- Follow signs towards the Hainan Ring Road Express Highway and continue for approximately 14km.
- Exit following signs to Yalong Bay Road.
- Proceed on Yalong Bay Road for approximately 8km.
- Exit following signs to Sunny Bay Road, to reach the resort.
Travel documentation: All visitors must possess a valid passport and visa.
Temperatures: Average temperatures vary from 21˚C / 70˚F in January to 32˚C / 90˚F in May and June.
Language: Simplified Chinese / Mandarin
Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
Insider Travel Trip:
I am someone who likes to be organized when travelling – check in online, carry-on luggage only whenever possible and arrive at the airport with time spare for a stroll and a coffee. I am not one who prefers the last minute mad dash to the airport! An iPad and noise cancelling headphones are also essential travel items!
My first Hyatt experience was at Hyatt Regency Osaka in Japan as a Trainee – a most valuable experience indeed. My career then took me back to Australia to Hyatt properties in Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne, before returning to Asia for roles in Seoul, Singapore, Bangkok and now Sanya.
I am an avid music listener and collector – vinyl record hunting in Tokyo is an experience I savour and try and enjoy once a year. I also enjoy my sports, with the mighty Collingwood Magpies being my Australian Football team of choice.
New Favorite Restaurant:
During my last visit home, I really enjoyed Gazi – a casual Greek restaurant which offers a duck souvlaki which is amazing!
Things I love about Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay:
I can’t go past our beautiful location. To have our own private bay, so close to the renowned Yalong Bay is something we, and our guests, are very fortunate to enjoy.
Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort offers complimentary access to a 24-hour indoor, secured parking garage with direct hotel access.
Our Business Centre is open 24 hours a day and located on Level six of Building Two. Staffed by qualified multilingual secretaries, the centre provides everything you might need while working remotely, including telex, telefax, translation, photocopying and secretarial service. Computers are installed with up-to-date Microsoft Office applications and offer high-speed Internet access.
Equipment available to rent
- Computer with Microsoft Office software and high-speed Internet access
- Colour printer and copier
- Fax machine
- High-speed digital colour-copying and printing
- Packing and shipping services
- Postage and courier services
Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort offers two specially equipped rooms for physically challenged guests. Hotel associates are trained to assist guests with special needs, enabling all visitors—regardless of ability—to enjoy a pleasant and safe stay.
The following facilities for physically challenged guests are available at Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort:
- Two specially designed guest rooms
- Adjusted sinks and storage space
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Roll-in showers
- Special supports in the bathroom and powder room
- Complimentary bathroom and shower benches
- Accessible event facilities and restaurants
- Audiovisual smoke detectors in guestrooms and public areas
Stay connected during your stay with us.
Internet access and availability:
- High-speed Internet - wired
- High-speed Internet - wireless
- High-speed Internet - wireless
- High-speed Internet - wireless
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge service for all travel and entertainment needs
- Front Desk available 24 hours a day
- Room Service available 24 hours a day
- Business Centre with secretarial services
- Fax machines available on request
- Babysitters available by prior arrangement
- Variety of retail and dining venues
- Dry-cleaning, laundry and pressing services
- Shoeshine service
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- In-house florist